NetSurf Source Code
The source code for each release version of NetSurf is available.
- NetSurf 3.9 source code (18 Jul 2019)
- NetSurf 3.8 source code (29 Aug 2018)
- NetSurf 3.7 source code (20 Oct 2017)
- NetSurf 3.6 source code (19 Nov 2016)
- NetSurf 3.5 source code (14 Apr 2016)
- NetSurf 3.4 source code (16 Feb 2016)
- NetSurf 3.3 source code (15 Mar 2015)
- NetSurf 3.2 source code (30 Aug 2014)
- NetSurf 3.1 source code (26 Apr 2014)
- NetSurf 3.0 source code (20 Apr 2013)
- NetSurf 2.9 source code (27 Mar 2012)
- NetSurf 2.8 source code (21 Sep 2011)
- NetSurf 2.7 source code (16 Apr 2011)
- NetSurf 2.6 source code (21 Sep 2010)
- NetSurf 2.5 source code (18 Apr 2010)
- NetSurf 2.1 source code (23 May 2009)
- NetSurf 2.0 source code (25 Apr 2009)
- NetSurf 1.2 source code (22 Mar 2008)
- NetSurf 1.1 source code (13 Aug 2007)
- NetSurf 1.0 source code (17 May 2007)
Development version source code
NetSurf's source code is stored in a Git repository. The best way to obtain the latest source code is to check it out of Git. To do so, run the following command:
$ git clone git://git.netsurf-browser.org/netsurf.git
The latest source code can also be viewed via a web interface.
There are two versions of NetSurf: NetSurf for RISC OS and GTK NetSurf (often referred to as nsgtk).
Users of Unix-like platforms, including Linux, should follow the build instructions provided in the
docs/quick-start.md file. This can be found in the source tree or viewed via the Git web interface.
Haiku and BeOS
Users of BeOS-like platforms should follow the build instructions provided in the
docs/building-Haiku.md file. This can be found in the source tree or viewed via the Git web interface.
Users of AmigaOS should follow the build instructions provided in the
docs/building-AmigaOS.md file. This can be found in the source tree or viewed via the Git web interface.